This delicious starter is a healthy and protein rich recipe which can be served in couple of minutes.
- Button Mushrooms, Blanched (15 to 20)
- Gram Flour (Besan) – 2 spoon
- Carom Seeds (Ajwain) – 1 tablespoon
- Kashmiri Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chat masala – 1 teaspoon
- Black salt to Taste
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon
- Yoghurt – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 2 teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil – 1 teaspoon
The blanched button mushrooms needs to be kept in a marinade for 15 mins.
First take a little bit of vegetable oil in a non stick pan and add gram flour and carom seeds to it. Saute till fragrant and lightly browned. Transfer it into a bowl. In the bowl add ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala powder, chat masala, red chilli paste , turmeric powder, salt, black salt and yoghurt. Mix well and add the mushrooms to it. Rub the mixture over the mushrooms so that they are nicely coated. Keep it aside for 15mins.
Soak some skewers in warm water for some time and thread the mushrooms onto the skewers gently. Grease the grilling rack with some butter and place the skewers on them. Grill it for 10 mins, baste the mushrooms with some butter and turn the skewers.
After turning the mushrooms on the other side, grill it for another 10 mins and your Tandoori Mushroom is ready.